If you love a fifty-fifty ice cream bar, then you will love this Creamy Orange Jello recipe! Growing up, this was one of my favorite ice cream bars. I have always put marshmallows on my orange jello, so this is kind of my tradition. I love the texture that the marshmallow gets when it sits on the jello. It’s hard to describe, but it is soooo good!!!
- 1 large pkg. cook and serve vanilla
- pudding. (Prepared as directed on box using 3 cups milk.)
- 1 large pkg. orange Jell-O, dissolved in 1 cup boiling water and 1 cup cold water stirred in.
- 2-3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 can mandarin oranges (optional)
- Cook the pudding in a large pot according to the pkg. directions. Set aside. Mix the Jell-O with the boiling water to dissolve, then add the cold water. Add the jello to the pudding and whisk together. Add the mandarin oranges (optional)
- Pour in a 9x9 dish. Sprinkle the marshmallows on top of the jello.
- Allow the jello to set up in the fridge for at least 3 hours.