Coconut White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: cookies
- ¾ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (3/4 oz.) pkg. coconut cream pudding mix (cook and serve works fine)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugars.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the pudding mix, and blend in.
- Stir in the flour and baking soda.
- Add the coconut and white chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and placed on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. (Mine were done in 10 minutes, I always like to under cook my cookies just a little bit to make them more chewy!)
- Cool on a wire rack.