I was feeling in the mood for comfort food today, so this recipe was the one that hit the spot!
We love traditional lasagna around our house but this Creamy Chicken Lasagna was just as satisfying. Add in some breadsticks or a green vegetable and you have yourself a real winner.
This chicken lasagna recipe is easy and delicious! We will be having a lot more of this around our house now that we know how amazing it is. This has quickly become another family favorite!
- 4-5 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 pkg. oven ready lasagna noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 small carton sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese grated
- Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray. Using a mixer, cream together the soups and the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the sour cream, milk and chicken. Spread the bottom of the casserole dish with enough sauce to cover the bottom. Layer the noodles, creamy chicken mixture, and mozzarella cheese. You should be able to do this twice, and topping it off with the mozzarella cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 1 hour.