Easy Chicken Curry
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Main
- 6-8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch slices (you could use chicken tenders too)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- Lightly spray a 9x13 dish and lay the chicken pieces on the bottom.
- Mix together the soup, mayonnaise, sour cream and curry together.
- Pour it on top of the chicken and spread it to cover all the pieces.
- Cover with foil and cook in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Serve with Asian Coconut Rice and ENJOY!!!