Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: brownies
- 1 cup butter
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2½ cups flour
- ¼ cup baking cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- ⅔ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Beat in the eggs, yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the creamed butter and sugar. Mix well.
- Fold in the zucchini and pour into a greased 9x13 pan. (For thinner brownies, pour into a well greased cake sheet pan, but you will need to watch the cooking time which will be a little less.)
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Make the frosting by melting the chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwaveable bowl for about 50 seconds. Watch carefully, by checking at 30 seconds and stirring the chocolate.
- Spread over the brownies and let completely cool.