Chili Cheese Corn
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: side dish
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 4 cups fresh or thawed frozen corn.
- 1 4oz. can chopped green chilis
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper (optional, I didn't have any so I made it without)
- In a large saucepan, combine the cream cheese and butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook for 5 minutes or heated through