Crunchy Trail Mix Bars
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: snacks
- 4 cups Cheerios cereal
- 3 cups trail mix (I used a trail mix that included dried fruit and nuts)
- ½ cup sunflowers seeds
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- Spray a 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the trail mix, seeds and cheerios together.
- In saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar, flour and corn syrup. Cook until the
- Press the mixture into the greased pan and cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Cut 6 by 6 rows which will yield 36 bars.