Lemon Butter Tilapia
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Main
- 6-8 Tilapia Fillets (I buy the frozen Tilapia at Walmart that comes in
- a 24 oz. bag. There are 6 fillets individually wrapped inside)
- 1 stick butter
- 1-2 lemons sliced
- 1 pkg. dry Italian dressing mix (0.6 oz)
- Olive oil
- Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Pour the melted butter on to the pan.
- Slice the lemons and lay them around on the pan on top of the butter.
- Place the Tilapia on the butter and flip over to get both sides covered.
- Lay the Tilapia on top of the sliced lemons to cook.
- Sprinkle a little olive oil on each filet.
- Cover the Tilapia with the Italian dressing mix. (Do not make the dressing)
- Cook in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- This seriously is so good!