Apple Pie Cupcakes
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Cupcakes
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 regular size can (12.4 oz) Refrigerated Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with icing
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a regular sized muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Separate the cinnamon rolls and roll each one out into 4 inch circles.
- Place in muffin cup.
- Place about 2 Tbsp. of the apple pie filling onto rolls in the muffin cups. (I tried to use more of the apple then the syrupy part of the filling)
- Mix together the butter, flour, sugar and walnuts until crumbly.
- Scoop about 1-2 Tbsp. of the topping on top of the filling.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Cool slightly before removing from cups.
- Cool for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with whip cream and caramel syrup if you like!