Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: desserts
- 2½ cups quick cooking oats
- 1¼ cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, sugar, flour, baking soda and butter with a mixer until crumbly.
- Scoop our 2 cups and set aside.
- Pour into the greased pan and pat down evenly.
- In a smaller bowl, is sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour on top of crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over top and press down evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- (The center will not be set)
- Cool for 1½ house.
- Cut into bars, add an ice cold glass of milk, and ENJOY!