Lucky Charms Krispy Treats
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: sweets
- 5 cups Lucky Charms Cereal
- 1 cup Rice Krispy Cereal
- 3 Tbls. butter
- 4 cups (10 oz.) mini marshmallows
- Grease a 9x13 pan and set aside.
- Melt the butter over low to medium heat in a large pot.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Add the Lucky Charms and Rice Krispies and stir until well coated.
- Pour into the greased pan. Spray your hands with some non stick spray and press down the mixture evenly.
- If you want to add sprinkles do so now.
- Let cool, then cut into squares.
- If you want to drizzle with white cholate here is what I do:
- Melt ½ cup white chocolate with 1 tsp. oil in a microwave for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Let cool enough so you can pour it into a small baggie. Cut the end of the baggie off and lightly drizzle the chocolate over the tops of the bars.
- (You can use all Lucky Charms if you like, but adding the Rice Krispies adds a little lightness to the bar so it doesn't become too hard over time)