Bacon Egg Cups
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 20 oz. bag shredded hash browns
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ¾ cup cooked crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a regular sized muffin pan with foil cupcake liners and spray generously with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the hash browns, oil, salt and pepper. Fill each muffin cup with hash browns and cook for 30 minutes.
- Press the hash browns down firmly in each muffin cup and pour about ¼ cup of egg mixture in each one.
- Cook for an additional 13-15 minutes or until the center is set
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with salsa or whatever sauce you may like.