Give them a try you may just get that extra HUG, you never know!
- 1 pkg. Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- Cherry Frosting (or Pink Vanilla Frosting)
- Hershey Hugs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl combine the cake mix, oil and eggs. Mix together.
- Put in fridge for about an hour.
- Roll dough into about ¾ inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Cook for 6 minutes. (we like them so they are chewy)
- Let cool and spread frosting on top.
- Top with a Hug candy and ENJOY!
For nutritional value and more fun recipes, click on the magic button!