Mini Mango Salsa Shrimp Tacos
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: appetizers
- 1 lb. package small frozen shrimp without tails
- ½ cup honey butter
- 1 cup mango salsa (I love Costco's)
- 2 cups coleslaw (I buy the packaged slaw and then add about 2 Tbs. mayonnaise, 1 Tbsp. sugar and ½ Tbsp. vinegar, then toss)
- 1 16 oz. pkg. of 4 inch flour tortillas (16 tortillas in a package)
- Place the honey butter in a frying pan.
- Heat the butter then add the shrimp.
- Cook the shrimp about 3-4 minutes or until cooked through. (Be careful not to overcook, they will be a little tough)
- Remove the shrimp from the pan, leaving left over butter in the pan.
- Heat 4-6 tortillas at a time between two damp paper towels for about 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Place about 1-2 Tbsp. coleslaw on the tortilla
- Add 5-6 shrimp, then 1 Tbsp. mango salsa.
- Fold over and enjoy!!!