Cranberry Graham Cracker Cheeseball
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Appetizer
- ½ c dried Cranberries ( Craisins)
- 3 Tbsp frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- ½ cup crushed Walnuts
- Crushed Graham Cracker
- ( crush 3-4 large squares)
- 8 oz package Cream Cheese x 2
- ½ c Sugar
- Mix Cream cheese, sugar, dried cranberries and cranberry juice concentrate in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer. Blend well and then take a spoon and scrape all the contents in the bowl together and form the cream cheese mixture into a ball.
- Pour the crushed walnuts and crushed graham cracker into the bowl and roll the ball around until it is evenly coated with graham cracker and walnuts. You can buy these already crushed or put them in zip lock bag and pound them with something hard to crush them.
- Let the cheese ball chill in the refrigerator for about 30-60 minutes and then serve with crackers (I think it tastes really good with wheat thins, but some of my friends preferred it with graham cracker squares.)
Tip: It may be a little hard to mold into a ball at first but once you start rolling it in the graham cracker and walnuts it will become more formed and easier to mold. I promise it will work out if you follow the directions correctly 🙂