Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: muffins
- 4 eggs
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 1¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 cups flour
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan of us muffin liners.
- In a large bowl beat eggs. Gradually add sugars while beating. Continue beating while slowly pouring in oil.
- Stir in vanilla and sour cream.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
- Stir dry ingredients in to egg mixture.
- Gently fold in blueberries. (If you don't want your batter to turn blue, do this gently, otherwise if you don't care, don't worry about it)
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes (if using regular sized muffin pans)
- Bake for about 30 minutes if using larger muffin pans.