Spinach Artichoke Dip
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix cheese, spinach and artichoke hearts together.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix with spinach mixture.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or toasted bread.