This Sweet Soy Chicken Marinade is one of my all time favorite marinades for chicken!!
With only four ingredients, this marinade is easy and fast to throw together. I like to make it the night before and let the chicken marinate until the next day so that it absorbs the most flavor. You’d think that there wouldn’t be a whole lot of flavor considering there are only 4 ingredients, but this marinade is actually full of flavor. I cannot over-exaggerate how much we love this stuff!
I love that this chicken marinade is a little more on the sweet side and that I don’t need any special ingredients.
Sweet Chicken Marinade at Your Next BBQ!
During the hot summer months, our barbecue gets used to the max. I am constantly trying to find ways to add some variation to the chicken we grill. However, this Sweet Soy Chicken Marinade is definitely one that we never get tired of. We could eat it over and over again and never get sick of it.
For another great chicken recipe, try our Mesquite Chicken Farfalle!
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup lite soy sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar (white or apple cider works well)
- 4 chicken breast halves.
- In a bowl combine oil, brown sugar, vinegar and soy sauce and mix well.
- Cut chicken breasts in half so they aren't so thick. (This lets the chicken absorb the flavor the best)
- Place chicken in a ziploc baggie, or tupperware bowl and cover with the sauce.
- Place in refrigerator over night for best flavor.
- Grill and Enjoy!
- (For think sliced chicken grill approximately 4-5 minutes per side on low heat. For thicker chicken grill approximately 7-8 minutes per side)
- Recipe can be doubled.