If you are looking for a cheese dip that is quick and easy to make and also absolutely delicious, then this Chicken Ranch Cheese Dip is perfect! This can be served as a ranch dip or it can be shaped into a cheese ball. Serve this up with your favorite crackers or veggies for a fabulous Super Bowl snack!
The secret ingredient in this dip is the cream cheese. It adds to the flavor of the ranch and helps give it its texture. You can also add a garnish on as a finishing touch, or you can eat it as is once it’s done. In the end, it’s the delicious chicken ranch flavor that everyone will remember and talk about.
Chicken Ranch Cheese Dip: The Party Pleaser
We love bringing this to parties. It is a definite crowd pleaser. Whether it’s a pot luck, family party, holiday get-together or a big college or professional sporting event, this is sure to be a hit.
Not only that, but you can whip up this Chicken Cheese Dip super fast so it is a no-stress appetizer. I love ranch dip recipes with less than 5 ingredients. The simpler the better! Hope you enjoy this Chicken Ranch Cheese Dip Recipe as much as we do.
For another great ranch recipe try out our Ranch Potatoes!
- 2 (8oz.) cream cheese packages, softened
- 1 (1oz.) Ranch mix package (Hidden Valley is great)
- 1 (12.5oz.) can White Chunk Chicken, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix cream cheese and Ranch mix together with a mixer until well blended.
- Fold in chicken and cheese.
- Place in a bowl with a small knife to spread the dip on crackers, or shape into a ball and roll in chopped walnuts, or cheese if you like.
- Serve with crackers or veggies and ENJOY!!!