Oh my, how I love this Cranberry jello! I do believe this is one of my favorite jello salads at Thanksgiving time! I have tried many different cranberry jello recipes, but this one is my all time favorite.
This jello recipe has become a standard every year at Thanksgiving but it doesn’t mean that you have to wait until November to start enjoying it. It goes good with any party or big gathering you might have at your home. My kids don’t necessarily love cranberries, but when I put it together in a jello salad they are all for it.
I would definitely double this cranberry jello recipe if you are planning on a crowd for your holiday dinners. You definitely will want to make sure you have leftovers of this jello recipe than not enough.
This makes the perfect salad to serve with all your turkey and trimmings. However, we like to eat it all year long because it is so so good!
We Love Cranberry Jello Recipes!
For other great Thanksgiving cranberry jello recipes try mixing it up with our Cherry Cranberry Jello Salad Recipe!
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Salad
Serves: serves 6-8
- CRANBERRY JELLO
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. raspberry jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple (pineapple only...make sure you drain the juice first)
- 1 (15 oz.) can whole cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. whipped cream
- ¼ cup walnuts
- Lightly spray a 9 inch square pan with cooking spray. (This will make it easier to dish out a whole piece of the jello). In a medium glass bowl, mix the raspberry jello and 1 cup boiling water together and stir for 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in the cold water, pineapple and cranberry sauce. (Add the walnuts if you like, we just like them on top of the finished jello)
- Mix well. Pour in the pan and cover with plastic. Refrigerate until firm.
- Blend together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped cream till smooth. Spread the cream cheese mix over the top of the jello and sprinkle the chopped walnuts on top.