These chocolate chip cookies aren’t just any ordinary chocolate chip cookies. These are the kind that make your heart throb…and not in the bad kind of way that signifies that a heart attack is coming on, but in the kind of way that makes one keep going back for more.
These heart-throb chocolate chip cookies are just the right combination of chewy and sweet and have brought many a hungry seeker to our home over the years.
If Becky were to have a signature recipe, this would be it. She has it down like the back of her hand and can whip these babies up in no time. It’s hard to find a chocolate chip cookie recipe that is just right, but I promise you this one will not leave you feeling disappointed.
Becky has been making these since high school and if you have any doubt of their taste worthiness just ask any of the many people she has served these to over the years, or you can always just find out first hand by making them for yourself.
And for all you single ladies out there in pursuit of a man…these chocolate chip cookies have a magical way of making any man’s heart throb. Trust me…they’ll be coming back for more 🙂
If you’re a peanut butter lover, you might also try this peanut butter cookie recipe as well!
Heart-throb Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: cookies
Serves: 32 cookies
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour for best shaped cookies.
- Roll cookies into balls and place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool on rack.
These cookies are best if you slightly under cook them.