Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Casserole
Serves: serves 10
- 8-10 potatoes boiled, peeled and diced
- (or 1 bag frozen shredded or southern hashbrowns)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1¼ cup milk
- 1 envelope Ranch dressing mix (Not the buttermilk kind)
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I actually double that because we LOVE bacon!)
- Place the potatoes in a greased 9x13 casserole dish. Mix together the soup, milk, salt, pepper, and 1 cup of the cheese. Pour over the potatoes. Sprinkle the bacon over the top and then top off with the rest of cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. (If using frozen hash browns, cook for 45 minutes or until completely heated and lightly browned.