Super Bowl Cheese Ball
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: appetizer
- 2 packages of cream cheese (8 oz each)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup miracle whip
- 2 green onions dices
- Crushed Pecans
- Sliced Pimentos ( they come in a little jar)
- Allow cream cheese to soften in microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Mix cream cheese, Parmesan, cheddar cheese, and miracle whip in a bowl with a hand mixer. Blend well and add the green onions last.
- Allow mixture to cool in refrigerator for about 2 hours so that it will be easier to mold.
- Mold into the shape of a football and then stick the crushed pecans to the outside of the cheese ball.
- Place about 6 sliced pimentos parallel across the top of the cheese to make the lines on the football.
- Serve with crackers or celery...or whatever the heck you want!